- Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes that we specified and for other compatible purposes, as required by law.
- We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, as necessary, with your knowledge and consent.
- Personal data is used only as relevant and is kept accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, by using reasonable security safeguards.
- We make available to you, our customers, this information about our policies and practices relating to the management of your personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with this privacy policies in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.
Who We Are
The iACTcenter at https://iactcenter.com/ is owned by Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC and offers information, products, coaching services and coach training to help remarkable, amazing people thrive with ADHD and/or to train other people to coach amazing people to thrive with ADHD.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
The iACTcenter collects personal data, such as names or email address, that you provide voluntarily to us either through filling out the information on our website, when you purchase a product & service, and with written and verbal permission at conferences and other events. This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses that allow us to stay in contact with you and provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Financial information: The details you provide when you purchase a service or product offered at the iACTcenter. Information such as a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code are collected. This information is stored in our system via a third-party vendor that protects your information and we are not able to view the full details.
- Transaction information: Information from you that is added to our system when you sign in for a free gift, offer, sign up for a webinar, class or program, or sign up to download a particular service or offering. When you sign in a unique marker is applied that allows us to track your activity as it is relevant to serving you. For instance, the forms you’ve complete and appointments you’ve scheduled. Tracking this helps us better provide information that may be important to you.
Your information is retained in a customer relations system, back end databases, along with system log files and it is not ever shared with any third party vendors or partners.
We use unique identifiers on our site, called “cookies”, to keep track of information about referrals from our affiliates allowing us to understand how people are finding us and to offer a commission on occasion to affiliates. This data is stored for 30 days and then our system deletes it.
How We Use Your Information
We take pride in running a successful and efficient ADHD Coach training business and in providing you with useful content that helps you succeed with ADHD and learn how to help others thrive with ADHD. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the services, products and programs you requested.
- To provide you with useful content to maximize your ADHD gifts, minimize the challenges, and learn how to thrive with ADHD, and help others do the same.
- To do a better job of creating visibility in our advertising and marketing our programs so we can increase the reach, accuracy and reduce the stigma of ADHD (use of your information to do this is done with your consent where it is required by law).
- To increase our visibility, provide consistency, promote and advertise other useful ADHD products and services via our newsletters and community news bulletin (you receive these promotions only with your permission and where your consent is required by applicable law).
- To provide ongoing communication with you; and
We do not share your information with any third parties.
Your Choice / Opt Out
You always have the choice to stop receiving our information and promotions by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email message sent by us. If you’d like to continue to receive informational emails, but not the messages about our coach training school at the iACTcenter or business building events, you may simply click the link at the bottom of the messages to opt out of those also.
You have the right to have access to and view the information we have stored about you in our system. You also have the right to have this information deleted. To make these requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer and VP of Everything, Meg Gehan at email@example.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Although our content and services are appropriate for all ages, our products and content are intended to be used and accessed by adults. We do not screen for age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove the information and delete any contact record your child has created with us.
Last modified – May 23, 2018.