World-Class LIVE Virtual ZOOM Training so You Can Become A Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) and help Others with ADHD THRIVE!
“ADHD Life Coaches Make the Difference Between Surviving and THRIVING with ADHD!” ~ Laurie Dupar
You Can Make a Positive Difference in the Lives of Persons Living with ADHD
- Do you feel compelled to help those struggling with ADHD?
- Do you or someone you love have ADHD?
- Do you want to use your experience with ADHD to help others?
Whatever the reason, deep in your heart and soul you want to help people with ADHD thrive…Right?!
The iACTcenter sets a New Standard in Being a Certified ADHD Life Coach(CALC).
Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), you’ll graduate as a confident world-class Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) who is…
- Prepared with an advanced education about the “whys” underneath the ADHD experience, behavior, and symptoms at any age.
- ADHD doesn’t discriminate based on age which is why we prepare our students to confidently coach persons of all ages and stages living with ADHD so they can truly thrive.
- Ready to make a profitable living out of making a difference, having built the foundation for a successful coaching business.
- Excited to be living their purpose, increasing the awareness and reducing the stigma of ADHD, providing hope, and helping people with ADHD live their awesomeness.
We’ve Trained 100’s of Emerging Certified ADHD Life Coaches (CALC)
with a Graduation rate of 85%,
The iACTcenter has Raised the Bar to Provide You the Best Training Experience Possible.
People are more than just their ADHD. They are their strengths, passions, their community, and part of the world. This is why at that iACTcenter we prepare our coaches to be skillful to coach the entirety of the person. , including the impact of culture, family dynamics, environment, ADHD treatment, emotions, leveraging strengths, and the importance of learning individual differences.
DIVERSE LEARNING APPROACHES
Our virtual videoconferencing Global Classroom on Zoom allows you to learn from anywhere worldwide. This interactive live classroom is enhanced with comprehensive class handouts, templates, resources, experiential Coaching Labs, and notes pages.
Our students naturally seek ways to support one another, coach together, connect and strengthen their skills. Opportunities to globally with your classmates (over six continents!) inside and out of regular twice a week classes, our quarterly 1/2 Business Building or Coaching Workshops, full-day, 2x/month, 90 minute Community Coaching Labs, monthly Q & A business calls, Once a monthly group Accountabiity Program (GAP) to get you over the finish line and complete your graduation. A 24/7 private iACTcenter Community in our virtual iACTcenter Lounge and Cafe.
APPROVED ICF CERTIFICATION
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) has been an International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved training program for the past 7 Years. This means we have passed rigorous training standards so that upon graduation from the iACTcenter you will have earned the designation as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
OVER 30 Hours BUSINESS BUILDING FOCUS
Over 30 hours of training dedicated to the business of coaching, taught by real life coaches with successful, profitable practices. You’ll learn how to create a solid coaching practice and make a living while making a difference. Topics include: How to get clients, what to charge, social media, marketing, business cards, branding, website pages, creating an opt-in and growing your emailing list.
A requirement to apply for the International Coach Federation is to complete 10 hours of coach mentoring. This is often a hidden expense discovered in other training (as much as $500-1500) as students have put in the time, energy, and money in another program. At the iACTcenter, you received mentoring in addition to the coach training curriculum. At the iACTcenter, five private one-on-one coach mentor hours are included in your tuition. When you graduate from the iACTcenter, one of our exceptional facilitators provides a group coach mentoring program—including awesome interaction with peers, completion in a condensed time, and at a much-reduced cost. WE have you covered!
READY CLIENT BASE
You’ll gain confidence in your coaching when you get to coach with actual clients thrilled to have the opportunity to work with iACTcenter students! Honoring our clients’ unique needs, the “Coach Referral Network” matches clients looking for a coach with coaching students ready to work with clients…win-win-win!
During our 90 minute twice-a-month Coaching Labs, you get to play and practice your coaching skills. Starting at the very beginning of your training, the Coaching Labs help you fine tune your skills, observe real life coaching, discuss case studies, ask questions and receive constructive feedback from our expert faculty members.
GRADUATE ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM (GAP)
Graduation Accountability Program (GAP). At the iACTcenter, we know our job is not done until you have graduated and have your certificate in your hands! During the last half of your training, you meet monthly for accountability. Along with other students, you get the support you need to step-by-step complete your graduation requirements and get that credential!
Combine your life experience, advanced learning about the science of ADHD and the art of coaching to help others succeed.
Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, CALC
Founder and Director of the iACTcenter
I can’t tell you how excited I am that you’re considering becoming an ADHD Life Coach! Over 20 years ago, I was in your shoes, scared and still eager to get started right away…
Over 20 years ago, my 7-year-old son Blake was diagnosed with ADHD, and despite my background as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, I felt utterly helpless.
Incredibly, I discovered ADHD life coaching and saw what a tremendous difference it made in Blake’s life and my entire family’s well-being. Over the years, I have watched Blake, with the help of coaching, become a confident, caring, independent man enjoying meaningful relationships and a job he loves at Microsoft.
I just KNEW that I wanted to become an ADHD Life Coach and use this same approach to help other families thrive with an ADHD diagnosis. So, I did the unthinkable and made a mid-life career pivot from a Nurse Practitioner to a professional coach. Using my education and expertise in neurobiology, human behavior, and psychology, I have specialized in coaching persons struggling with ADHD ever since.
Founding the iACTcenter, an International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved training program, was a natural progression. After 15 years as an ADHD Life Coach, I realized there was still the stigma, misunderstanding, and lack of resources for people struggling with ADHD. And, alone as a middle-aged white woman who spoke only English, I knew I could not reach everyone I wanted to, still struggling with ADHD around the globe.
There’s so much that makes the iACTcenter different than other coaching programs, but the main thing that sets us apart is our core mission: Rid the world of the stigma of ADHD and instead help people live their AWESOMENESS through coaching.
We’ve trained hundreds of students to become ADHD Life Coaches using our holistic approach. You will learn how to empower your clients and provide accurate information on ADHD, nonjudgmental support, and up-to-date resources.
Respecting and welcoming individual differences, cultures, and experiences, our training fits nearly anyone’s ADHD Life Coaching goals. Each program answers the “whys” underneath ADHD behavior and symptoms. Our curriculum is science, research, and best practice-based so that you can make a difference for yourself, someone you love, or a community of people struggling with ADHD.
ADHD is never an excuse. However, it can explain why seemingly effortless tasks for other people can become a huge barrier to success, fulfillment, and happiness with an ADHD brain style. Through coaching, we provide a safe place for people to talk, become aware, address, and take action to minimize ADHD challenges.
Just so you know, my staff and I are here to show how capable you are by teaching you the skills and sharing with you the tools you need to become an excellent ADHD Life Coach and build your ADHD life coaching business so you can make a difference, live your purpose and earn a living too!
I’d love to welcome you into our community, and I promise to be with you every step of the way.
EXPLORE THE TRAINING OPTIONS:
Customize Your Training
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN EACH COURSE AT THE IACTCENTER CERTIFIED ADHD LIFE COACH (CALC) TRAINING PROGRAM
THE FIRST COURSE OF THE TRAINING
FOUNDATIONS Of ADHD COURSE
Understand the “Why” Underneath the ADHD Symptoms and Behavior for Advanced Professional and Personal Learning.
INCLUDES THE FOUNDATIONS, GROWTH & CORE COURSES
iACTcenter ASSOCIATE COACH (IAC)
Ideal for professionals wanting to add an in-depth knowledge of ADHD and the skills of ADHD life coaching to their existing role-NOT become certified coaches
INCLUDES FOUNDATIONS, GROWTH & CORE COURSES
CERTIFIED ADHD Life COACH (CALC)
Become a world-class Certified ADHD Life Coach
FOUNDATIONS OF ADHD
INCLUDED IN ALL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
The 7 weeks/14 classes (total 19.5 hours) Foundations of ADHD course will provide you with an advanced, comprehensive understanding of ADHD. We move well beyond the basics and dig deep to provide you the “why” of the multi-faceted individual ADHD experience.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How the history of ADHD and ADHD Life Coaching incorporates multiple disciplines
- The answer to the question is it called “ADD” or “ADHD.”
- The neurobiology of ADHD includes a curriculum of the executive function, neurotransmitters, and areas of the brain impacted by ADHD.
- How an ADHD diagnosis is made for children and adults, by whom, when, and why
- Current global statistics that show the actual numbers and impact of ADHD on children, adults, relationships, and families around the world
- Why people with ADHD are so consistently inconsistent, and why is knowing only about your own ADHD challenges and symptoms isn’t enough to be successful at managing them.
- The emotions of ADHD
- What ADHD looks like at different ages and stages of life – what to expect so you are prepared.
- An understandable explanation and model of ADHD that explains the ins and outs of executive functioning
- Clarification of common co-occurring conditions with ADHD. Conditions like anxiety, depression, learning disorders, sleep challenges, rejection sensitivity dysphoria, sensory integration disorder, and substance abuse
- A comprehensive review of ADHD treatment options, disadvantages, and benefits, including medication, supplements, diet, holistic, and natural alternatives
- Awareness of culture and the ADHD experience
- Tried and true tools, tips, strategies, and techniques that work to manage ADHD symptoms better.
- And much more…
GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness & Change
*This is the second class for both the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) and the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training
The 9.5 week/19 classes (total of 28.5 hours) Growth Course focuses on the skills, techniques, and tools you as an ADHD Life Coach will use to facilitate awareness, change, and personal growth with your clients. After this training, you will have filled your own power-packed ADHD Life Coaching Toolkit filled with resources you will use when working with your clients and supporting them in their success.
Throughout this module, you will work with these tools and concepts yourself, so you authentically and compassionately understand what it’s like to be on the receiving end as the client.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How change happens
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how they relate to facilitating change, learning, and growth
- Obstacles and barriers that prevent change from occurring even when we want it
- The grief process of an ADHD diagnosis
- How negative thinking, what we tolerate and lack of boundaries prevent clients from moving forward
- How to empower and motivate your clients through the growth process
- The strengths, learning styles, and 8 types of intelligence of people with ADHD, and how to explore them with your clients
- Love languages to help clients uniquely communicate their appreciation and enhance their relationships
- How to perform a strengths assessment with your clients so they can leverage what they are good at
- Ways to explore your client’s barriers to change and how to move forward in their life
- And much more
CORE: Essential Coach Skills for the ADHD Life Coach
*This is the final class for the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) and the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training
This 9 week/17 class (total of 25.5 hours) CORE course is the last for those pursuing an iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) certification or those training to become a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC). This course will help you master the rigorous coaching skills and competencies you must learn and demonstrate in order to graduate from the iACTcenter and apply for credentialing by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- The 8 core International Coaching Federation (ICF) coaching competencies and how they apply to ADHD Life Coaching
- The ethical guidelines and standards for coaching set forth by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- How to help your client to clarify and set an agenda for coaching sessions so they get the most value out of your work together, follow through and experience the life they have always wanted.
- The difference between a common conversation and a coaching coach-versation
- How to coach people to design new strategies and systems to better manage their ADHD using creative brainstorming and exploration
- How to support your client so they can reach their goals and maintain long term change
- How to create doable action steps that have the most chance for your client to follow through and succeed
- How to encourage, champion, and support your clients throughout the coaching process
- How to ask powerful questions that facilitate life-changing “a-ha” moments
- To empower your client by trusting they are creative, resourceful, and whole
- And much more!
FOUNDATIONS of ADHDFoundations of ADHD (7 Week/14 Class Advanced ADHD Course)
- FOUNDATIONS: 7 weeks/21 hours of advanced ADHD education, via live video conferencing, that answers the “why” underneath the ADHD experience (Value $1577)
- Foundations course handouts, resources, templates, exercises, and tools that are yours to keep (Value $437)
- Participate in 4 live ADHD Life Coaching training experiences during our 90 minutes twice a month iACTcenter virtual Coaching Labs. 9 hours of additional Core Competency Coach Continuing Education (CCE) (Value $582)
- 24/7 Interactive live virtual access with our passionate community of learners and ADHD advocates via the iACTcenter Lounge and Cafe.
- Total # of hours of Resource Development Continuing Coach Education (CCE): 27
- Total value: $2139+
- Currently, the Foundations of ADHD stand-alone course is full.
- Please check the other training offers, the Associate Coach or Certified ADHD Life Coach training, that include the Foundations course.
iACTcenter ASSOCIATE COACH (IAC)(For students wanting to learn the skills of coaching, but not a coaching business )
- FOUNDATIONS for ADHD Course: 7 weeks/21 hours of advanced ADHD education, via live video conferencing, that answers the “why” underneath the ADHD experience (Value $1577)
- GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change Course 9.5 weeks/28.5 hours (Value $ 2100)
- CORE: Essential Coaching Skills for the ADHD Life Coach Course 8.5 weeks / 25.5 hours (Value $1879)
- Foundations, Growth, and CORE curriculum handouts, resources, templates, exercises, and tools that are yours to keep (Value $437)
- 105 hours of ADHD Life Coach training during our live 90 minute twice a month iACTcenter video conferenced Community Coaching Labs, GAP (Value $3787)
- 24/7 Interactive live and audio access membership with our passionate community of learners via the online iACTcenter’s “Lounge” and Cafe” ($267/one-time membership rate)
- Six, 1-hour monthly Graduation Accountability Program (GAP) meetings during the second half of your training to provide the support you want to complete your certification requirements. (Value $582)
- 3 hours of private one-in-one Coach Mentoring is included in your tuition. ($1400)
- Trainers, facilitators, iACTcenter staff, graduate students, classmates, and Laurie Dupar cheering you on every step of the way – Invaluable!
- Total value: $12,029+
- You pay only $4200 (Payment plans available)
CERTIFIED ADHD LIFE COACH (CALC)iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) Training Program
- FOUNDATIONS for ADHD Course: 7 weeks/21 hours of advanced ADHD education via live video conferencing that answers the “why” underneath the ADHD experience (Value $1577)
- GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change Course: 9.5 weeks/28.5 hours ($2100)
- CORE the Essential Coaching Skills for the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) Course: 8.5 weeks / 25.5 hours (Value $1879
- Foundations, Growth, and CORE Course curriculum, handouts, resources, templates, exercises, and tools that are yours to keep ($437 Value)
- 150 hours of ADHD Life Coach training during our live 90 minutes twice a month community iACTcenter zoom Coaching Labs, GAP meetings, mentoring, Business Building (Value $3787)
- Done for You ADHD Life Coaching Resource Presentation Guide Zoom compatible to use as your “go-to” signature presentation (Value $497)
- 24/7 Interactive Access with our Passionate Community of Learners in our Virtual iACTcenter Community Lounge and Cafe. Interact with our global community of students. Connect with others who share similar niche interests. Get answers from experienced students and staff, and share research, resources, and ideas! ($267 Value)
- Monthly Graduation Accountability Plan (GAP) meetings during the second half of your training to provide the support you want and need to follow through, graduate, and hold that final CALC certificate in your hands. (Value $582)
- Quarterly, half-day ADHD Informational & Business Building Workshops. With topics including “How to get clients”, “How to help Families with ADHD Thrive’, “Technical Tips for the ADHD Life Coaching Business”, “Group Coaching,” and “How to Make Money in Your Business so you can Give it Away.” ($1077 value)
- Laurie’s Exclusive 5-week, 7 CCE hours, ADHD Medication Answers Course ($577 Value)
- Yearly 6-hour Virtual Planning Workshop to prepare you for the year ahead ($197 value)
- Exclusive Discounts to iACTcenter Students to International ADHD Conferences (Value $602)
- 5 Hours of Private One-on-One Coach Mentoring to gain confidence and skills in ADHD Life Coach competencies (Value $1200)
- Exclusive Access to our ADHD Coach Referral Network: Each month, we get real-life people wanting to work with our students. Get your coaching experience with actual clients wanting to work with our iACTcenter students and graduates! (Value $1500)
- A Year’s Worth of Monthly Business Building Q & A meetings– An additional 12 hours of information directly from Laurie, “get it when you need it” business resources and advice (Value $2364)
- Faculty, iACTcenter staff, graduate students, classmates, and Laurie Dupar are cheering you on every step of the way – Invaluable
- Seventy-three hours of live zoom classes are taught and recorded by our ICF credentialed faculty in one of the only approved International Coaching Federation (ICF) programs.
- Total value: $18,643+
- You pay only $7200 (Payment plans available)
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a good fit for this training?
Most of our students are between the ages of 25-75 with a wide variety of previous education, careers, professions, or personal life experience. Whatever your background, the commonality that bonds our students is the realization and desire to make a difference and meet the need for increased awareness and resources for ADHD.
We find that our program’s best fit are those who have had personal or professional experience with ADHD. Are wanting to expand their knowledge about the science of ADHD. Are open to learning a completely new way of helping people with ADHD live their brilliance and feel “called” to do this work.
The training is taught in English. However, many of our students speak English as a second language and can utilize a translation tool for the class handouts.
What is the withdrawal/refund policy?
What happens at the end of the training?
Upon completing the iACTcenter, graduates will have earned a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) designation from the iACTcenter. They will be well on their way to meeting the credentialing application requirements for the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
You will be ready to coach a broad spectrum of individuals, families, and groups around the world and apply your advanced understanding of ADHD and coaching skills in a personal, professional, or entrepreneurial manner.
You will also be part of the ongoing growing interactive community at the iACTcenter. Graduate Members benefit from ongoing access to our twice a month Coaching Labs, continued participation in our coaching referral network, the opportunity to promote their services via our main website, 10% off any classes, courses, or webinars offered through the iACTcenter…and of course a huge hug whenever possible at ADHD conference and events.
Who can I coach when I graduate?
The iACTcenter, focusing on holistic coaching, created the certification of an ADHD Life Coach because we know people are more than just their ADHD. When you graduate, you will have been trained to coach persons of any age and niche struggling with ADHD, including students, adolescents, college students, adults, parents, families, and even our senior folks who recently discovered their ADHD.
What is the weekly time commitment?
How do I access the trainings?
What if I am outside of the United States?
When can I start earning money as a coach?
Is the iACTcenter approved by the International Coach Federation(ICF)?
Yes! The iACTcenter has met the rigorous requirements set forth by the ICF and is an ACSTH approved ICF coach training program.
After completing the iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) program, do I need additional credentials to practice as a Certified ADHD Life Coach?
No. The iACTcenter has met the ICF’s rigorous requirements and is an ACSTH-approved ICF coach training program. After graduation, you can practice as a Certified ADHD Life Coach(CALC) from the iACTcenter.
Suppose you would like to become credentialed with the International Coach Federation. In that case, you can use your training, practice, and mentoring hours gained through the iACTcenter towards applying directly to the ICF where one of their official assessors awards you with an ICF credential. The ICF does not recognize any other credential or training to practice fully as an iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
Another ADHD Coach training program says that I need their specific credential to be an ADHD Life Coach. Is that true?
No. The International Coaching Federation(ICF) is the only credentialing authority on coaching. There is no additional credential needed.
The iACTcenter is an approved ICF training program. When you graduate from the iACTcenter you have earned your Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) or Associate iACTcenter Coach (IAC) certifications.
As an approved ICF training program, you can use your training, practice, and mentoring hours gained through the iACTcenter towards your ICF credential. Our training is designed to meet those standards.
How long does it take to complete the program?
Most students can complete the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) program in six months. Our policy allows for one full year to complete this training.
The advanced, more comprehensive Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training takes one full year to complete. Why? It takes time to become an exceptional coach. Complete the coursework, experience coaching, practice the coaching skills yourself, learn from the coach mentoring, and build your coaching business foundation.
Where is the iACTcenter located?
The iACTcenter training is live and completely virtual, meaning you can access our training from anywhere in the world! Our virtual Global Classroom meets via zoom video conferencing systems. Students have trained with us from South Africa, China, the U.K., Brazil, Australia, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, and more.
Our headquarters are located near Seattle, Washington in the United States.
Are There any Hidden Fees or Expenses?
All you need to graduate is included in your tuition. You will need to have a computer, tablet, or smartphone to access the calls, WIFI internet, and a couple of 3″ binders if you want to print out the class handouts and organize them in that fashion. You are also responsible for any long-distance, phone, or internet charges you might incur based on how and from where you are joining us.
5 hours of mentoring is also included in your tuition. This is a very unique benefit since mentoring is a requirement to apply for the International Coach Federation (ICF) credential.
Who are the Instructors & Staff at the iACTcenter?
Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, CALC, CMC, CEO, and Founder Laurie is a trained Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Registered Nurse (RN), Professionally Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Mentor Coach (CMC), and Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC). The students at the iACTcenter benefit from her one-of-a-kind expertise in both the neuroscience of ADHD and the art of coaching.
Her initial coach training was at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in 2002. Since then, she has received certifications from numerous coach training programs. She is a published #1 Amazon Bestselling author, a founding board member of the ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO), and frequently sought to speak on coaching and ADHD. She serves on several boards that serve the ADHD community.
She has been training emerging coaches since 2010 and founded the iACTcenter in 2015 to meet the global need for ADHD Life Coaches around the world.
Knowing that growth, change, and learning are part of her core values, Laurie founded the International ADHD Coach Training Center to teach a new generation of ADHD life coaches her unique holistic ADHD Life Coaching brand.
Laurie’s mission is to decrease the stigma and increase the awareness and resources for ADHD by preparing coaches to work with a broad spectrum of individuals, families, and groups living with ADHD worldwide.
Sue Trace, CALC, CPCC, PCCSue is passionate about resilience & well-being! With a background in nursing, recruitment, retention, HR, sales, marketing, program development, company ownership & management, Sue brings a wealth of career and life experience offering effective and results-oriented coaching. Sue is a certified ADHD (CALC) coach through the iACTcenter, a certified professional co-active coach (CPCC) through the Co-Active Training Institute, and a certified team coach through the Global Team Coaching Institute. She holds her ACC designation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Sue coaches individuals, leaders, and teams in healthcare and corporate organizations to increase positive collaboration, engagement, and retention and build resilience to endure challenging times through evidence-based neuroscience & positive psychology programs.
Personal life experiences have afforded Sue an understanding of the difficulties individuals struggling with ADHD face daily. Having been a guardian to two at-risk teens struggling with Fetal Alcohol Effects, ADHD, reactive attachment disorder, sensory processing delays, and dyslexia, combined with her daughter with inattentive ADHD and cognitive processing delays and living with an ADHD husband, she gets the challenges. Sue is a fierce yet compassionate advocate.
Sue is thrilled to be an instructor with the iACTcenter and work with emerging coaches equally passionate about making a difference in the lives of others with ADHD!
Tracy has been an executive and leadership coach for over ten years. She works with brighter people than the average bear to develop their interpersonal skills and succeed at work. Tracy has coached up and down the career ladder, from job seekers to vice-presidents, and has worked in different industries, including technology, government, academia, and health care. Tracy helps her clients, individuals or teams, develop new perspectives that lead to new behaviors, behaviors more likely to get the results they want, whether it’s a promotion, more team cohesion, or just being heard, seen, and valued for their ideas.
Many of the folks Tracy coaches also have had struggles with ADHD. That experience and her personal and family experiences with ADHD have brought her to the iACT Center. She is excited to work with others passionate about supporting people with ADHD.
Tracy also teaches doctoral classes at the Organizational Leadership and Business Psychology Department at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology. She earned her Ph.D. in Human Development, her M.A. in Human and Organization Systems, and her Evidence-Based Coaching Certificate from Fielding Graduate University.
Cathy Goett, CALC, Graduate Student LiaisonCathy is a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) from Oklahoma City and coaches people of all ages who struggle with executive function issues at GOETT Focused. In 2018, Cathy hosted the first men’s annual ADHD Telesummit, “On the Right ADHD Trail”. Her role at the iACTcenter includes running the Graduate Accountability coursework, graduate, and earn their credentials.
Heidi Fishbein, ACC, CALC
Fishbein holds professional credentials as an Associate Certified Coach(ACC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She has also earned her certification as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) through the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter). Adding to her expertise is her certification as a Christian Life Coach through Leadership Coaching Canada.
Heidi is the proud mother of two creative, spontaneous, and fun-loving young boys. She considers herself blessed to have an incredibly supportive husband who shares her love of family and service to others. As a family, they enjoy being active in their community and church, sharing game nights, and pursuing a variety of sports and recreational adventures.
Over several years Heidi has developed her skill and ability in navigating treatment issues, life strategies, family dynamics, therapies, and advocacy in both her personal and professional life. Heidi has gained extensive experience and knowledge that inform her understanding of people from a holistic perspective. She believes it is important to appreciate each person’s life’s psycho/social/spiritual/environmental influences.
As a coach, Heidi supports her clients in identifying and pursuing their goals to effect a desired change. Heidi is well equipped to support and journey with clients, helping them effectively navigate change and challenges in their personal lives, relationships, and circumstances.
Heidi Fishbein, ACC, CALC firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens during the year of training?
- Join with other students Mondays and Wednesdays for 90 minutes in our virtual Global Classroom using Zoom
- Learn an advanced knowledge of ADHD
- Be introduced and interact with the tools, exercises, and strategies you will use in your ADHD life coaching practice.
- Dive deep into the process, skills, and competencies of ADHD life coaching
- Observe, practice, and engage in real-life coaching and case studies during our twice a month Coaching Labs
- Benefit from the monthly one hour Q & A business building session
- Attend quarterly virtual business building workshops to teach you the foundation of running a successful coaching business
During the second half of your training, we continue to partner and support you as you:
- Attend the monthly one-hour Graduation Accountability Program (GAP) calls, so you complete the training and hold your graduation certificate in your hand.
- Fine-tune your coaching skills in twice a month Coaching Labs
- Accrue coaching practice hours
- Complete your 5 hours of mentor coaching included in your tuition
- Continue attending the monthly one hour Q & A business building sessions and quarterly business building workshops.
- Put the final foundation pieces of your coaching business into place.
- Apply for graduation!
We are with you every step of the way for the entire year as you prepare for your first classes right up until you are holding your certificate as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) in your hands.
When are the classes held?
Depending on the session, classes are Monday and Wednesday, or Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The classes are 90 minutes each. The times of the class days and times vary depending on which semester you are enrolled in. See below for more details.
*Enrollment opens only 3 times per year: January, May, and September. The course takes one year to complete.
2021-2022 Semester Course Dates
The fall semester starts on September 13th, 2021, with classes at 5-6:30 pm PT / 8-9:30 pm ET on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The winter or January 2022 semester starts on January 10th, 2022, on Monday and Wednesdays from 12-1:30 pm PT/ 3-4:30 pm ET.
The Spring semester 2022 starts on May 9th, with classes on Monday and Wednesdays from 9-10:30 am PT / 12-1:30 pm ET.
Find out more about the dates and times of our training and other events on our iACTcenter calendar at: www.iactcenter.com/events-2/
What if I have to miss a class?
It is an International Coach Federation requirement that you attend 80% of the classes. If you fall below this percentage, you can make this up by reviewing the missed classes and submitting a summary of what you learned as a demonstration of your interaction and participation with the information.
It is your responsibility to keep track of your attendance throughout the program. You will be asked to detail any classes missed and the dates of Coaching Labs you attended.
How do I apply for your tuition scholarships?
Yes! Julien Mussi, a barrister and student from the UK, passed away unexpectedly in the Fall of 2015 during our inaugural class. Each semester since, we have continued to honor his passion to help others with ADHD by awarding a $500 Julien Mussi Scholarship to our qualifying students. Click here to see if you qualify.
When I'm ready to register...then what?
Just click the enroll button for the program of your choice above and then be checking your emails for follow up welcome and training materials!
What is the difference between the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) & the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC)?
Both programs take approximately one year to complete. Participants from both programs benefit from the same three-course comprehensive ADHD Life Coaching curriculum and participate in the year-round Coaching Labs.
The Associate program is designed for students who DO NOT want to become professional credentialed coaches with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) nor build a sustainable and profitable coaching business. Instead, it is ideal for persons wanting to take their training and apply it to their previous roles such as parenting, education, or health care.
The iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) program is designed for persons wanting to become Certified ADHD Life Coaches (CALC), benefit from the business-building support offered through the iACTcenter, and want to pursue their ICF credential after graduation.
To compare the benefits and tuition for these programs, scroll to the above table.
How many international students does the iACTcenter train?
Here at the iACTcenter, we are proud to specialize in training international students. Approximately 30-40% of our students join us from all over the world.