“ADHD Life Coaches Make the Difference Between Surviving and THRIVING with ADHD!”
~ Laurie Dupar
You Can Make a Positive Difference in the Lives of People Living with ADHD
- Do you feel compelled to help those struggling with ADHD?
- Do you or someone you love have ADHD?
- Do you want to use your experience with ADHD to help others?
Whatever the reason, deep in your heart and soul, you want to help people with ADHD thrive…Right?!
The iACTcenter Has Set a New Standard in ADHD Life Coaching!
Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), you’ll graduate as a confident world-class Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) who is…
- Prepared with an advanced education about the “whys” underneath the ADHD experience, behavior, and symptoms at any age.
- ADHD doesn’t discriminate based on age, so we prepare our students to confidently coach persons of all ages and stages living with ADHD so they can truly thrive.
- Ready to make a profitable living by making a difference, having built the foundation for a successful coaching business.
- Excited to be living their purpose, increasing awareness and reducing the stigma of ADHD, providing hope, and helping people with ADHD live their awesomeness.
We’ve Certified 100’s of ADHD Life Coaches
With a Graduation Rate of 85%
The iACTcenter has raised the bar to provide you with the best training experience possible.
People are more than just their ADHD. They are their strengths, passions, their community, and part of the world. This is why at that iACTcenter, we prepare our coaches to be skillful to coach the entirety of the person. , including the impact of culture, family dynamics, environment, ADHD treatment, emotions, leveraging strengths, and the importance of learning individual differences.
DIVERSE LEARNING APPROACH
Our virtual videoconferencing Global Classroom on Zoom allows you to learn from anywhere in the world. Our classes are taught live, interactive, and enhanced with comprehensive and engaging class handouts, resources, experiential Coaching Labs, and notes pages.
Our students naturally seek ways to support one another, coach, connect and strengthen their skills and friendships. Opportunities to interact globally with your classmates during and between classes in our 24/7 private iACTcenter Community virtual iACTcenter Lounge and Cafe.
APPROVED ICF CERTIFICATION
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) has been an International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved training program for the past 8 years. This means we have passed rigorous training standards so that upon graduation from the iACTcenter, you will have earned the designation of a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
OVER 30 Hours of CAREER DEVELOPMENT & BUSINESS BUILDING TRAINING
Over 30 hours of training dedicated to career development and the business of coaching, taught by real coaches with successful, profitable practices. You’ll learn how to create a solid coaching practice and keep it going, so you can make a living while making a difference. Topics include:
- How to Enroll Clients
- Planning Your Coaching Biz
- Group Coaching,
- Coaching Families
- Charge What You Are Worth
- Visibility Marketing
- Coaching and ADHD Medications
10 HOURS of MENTORING
A requirement to apply for the International Coach Federation is to complete 10 hours of coach mentoring. This is often a hidden expense discovered in other programs (as much as $500-$2500) after students have put in the time, energy, and money. At the iACTcenter, you receive mentoring alongside your coach training curriculum. Ten coach mentor hours are included in your tuition when you register for our Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) program provided by our ICF PCC credentialed mentors. We have you covered!
READY CLIENT BASE
You’ll gain confidence in your coaching when you coach with actual clients thrilled to have the opportunity to work with iACTcenter students and graduates! Honoring our student’s unique needs, the “Coach Referral Network Program” matches clients looking for a coach with coaching students ready to work with clients…win-win-win!
COACHING PRACTICE LABS
During our 90-minute twice-a-month Coaching Labs, iACTcenter students apply what they are learning in class, practice their coaching skills, and line up to experience coaching and being coached! Starting at the beginning of your training, the iACTcenter Coaching Labs aims to fine-tune your coaching skills and your confidence. Then, your learning and growth will soar using case studies, question-and-answer opportunities, observation and participation in authentic coaching dyads, and feedback from our expert faculty members!
GRADUATE ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM (GAP)
Graduation Accountability Program (GAP). At the iACTcenter, we know our job is not done until you are holding your graduation certificate in your hands! During the last half of your training, our GAP program provides the accountability and support to complete your graduation requirements step-by-step and get that credential!
The iACTcenter combines the advanced science of ADHD, your life experience, and the art of coaching to teach you how to help others succeed.
I can’t tell you how excited I am that you’re considering becoming a Certified ADHD Life Coach(CALC)! Over 20 years ago, I was in your shoes, scared and still eager to get started right away… and I have never looked back.
At that time, my 7-year-old son Blake was diagnosed with ADHD, and despite my education and experience in mental health, I felt utterly helpless.
Incredibly, I discovered ADHD life coaching and saw the tremendous difference it made in Blake’s life and my entire family’s well-being. Over the years, I have watched Blake, with the help of coaching, become a confident, caring, independent man enjoying meaningful relationships and a job he loves at Microsoft.
I KNEW that I wanted to become an ADHD Life Coach and help other families thrive with an ADHD diagnosis. So, I did the unthinkable. I made a mid-life career pivot and became a professional coach. Using my education and expertise in neurobiology, human behavior, and psychology, I have specialized in coaching persons struggling with ADHD ever since.
Founding the iACTcenter, an International Coaching Federation (ICF) approved training program, was a natural progression when after decades of being an ADHD Life Coach, I knew the stigma, misunderstanding, and lack of resources for people struggling with ADHD continued to affect people around the globe. I also realized I was just one English-speaking middle-aged woman who could not reach everyone struggling with ADHD worldwide. The iACTcenter was my answer.
There’s so much that makes the iACTcenter different from other coaching programs. Still, the main thing that sets us apart is our core mission: Decrease the stigma and increase the awareness of ADHD around the globe and help people live their AWESOMENESS through coaching.
Our approach combining the science of ADHD and the art of coaching has trained hundreds of students to become ADHD Life Coaches and understand the ‘whys’ underneath ADHD behavior and symptoms. Our curriculum is science, research, and best practice based. As a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC), you will learn how to share valuable resources, provide nonjudgmental support, and empower your clients so they finally believe in themselves. Welcoming individual differences, cultures, lifestyles, and experiences, our training fits nearly anyone’s ADHD Life Coaching goals, whether for yourself, someone you love, or a community of people struggling with ADHD.
ADHD is never an excuse. However, it can explain why seemingly effortless tasks for other people can be massive barriers to success, fulfillment, and happiness for those with an ADHD brain style. Through coaching, we provide a safe place for people to talk, become aware, and take action to minimize their ADHD challenges.
So that you know, my staff and I are here to show you how capable you are by teaching you the skills and sharing with you the tools you need to become an excellent Certified ADHD Life Coach(CALC) and build your ADHD life coaching business so you can earn a living while making a difference!
I’d love to welcome you into our community, and I promise to be with you every step of the way.
Founder and Director of the iACTcenter
EXPLORE THE TRAINING OPTIONS:
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRAINING
What You Will Learn at the
iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC)
ADVANCED Certified ADHD Life Coach (A-CALC)
Are you ready for more? Earn your Advanced Certified ADHD Life Coach (A-CALC) and your International Coaching Federation credential, all with the iACTcenter.
Beginning January 2024
iACTcenter ASSOCIATE COACH (iAC)
Ideal for professionals wanting to add in-depth knowledge of ADHD and the skills of ADHD life coaching to their existing role-NOT become certified or credentialed coaches.
CERTIFIED ADHD Life COACH (CALC)
The iACTcenter’s world-class Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) course. Perfect for those who want to make a difference making a living as a professional Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
FOUNDATIONS OF ADHD For Coaches
INCLUDED IN ALL PROGRAMS
The eight-and-a-half weeks/17 classes (total 25.5 training hours) Foundations of ADHD for Coaches course will give you an advanced, comprehensive understanding of ADHD. We move well beyond the basics and dig deep to answer the “why” of the multi-faceted individual ADHD experience.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How the history of ADHD and ADHD Life Coaching incorporates multiple disciplines
- The answer to the question “Is it ADD, ADHD, or Executive Function?”
- The neurobiology of ADHD includes a curriculum of the executive function, neurotransmitters, and areas of the brain impacted by ADHD.
- How an ADHD diagnosis is made for children and adults, by whom, when, and why
- Current global statistics that show the actual numbers and impact of ADHD on children, adults, relationships, and families around the world
- Why people with ADHD are so consistently inconsistent, and why knowing only about your own ADHD challenges and symptoms isn’t enough to manage them successfully.
- The emotions of ADHD include Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria, grief, shame, anger, sadness, anxiety, and more.
- What ADHD looks like at different ages and stages of life – what to expect so you are prepared.
- An understandable explanation and model of ADHD that explains the ins and outs of executive functioning
- Clarification of common co-occurring conditions with ADHD. Conditions like anxiety, depression, learning disorders, sleep challenges, rejection sensitivity dysphoria, sensory integration disorder, and substance abuse
- A comprehensive review of ADHD treatment options, disadvantages, and benefits, including medication, supplements, diet, holistic, and natural alternatives
- Awareness of culture and the ADHD experience
- Tried and true tools, tips, strategies, and techniques that work to manage ADHD symptoms better.
- And much more…
GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness & Change
*This is the second course in the iACTcenter’s training for all students. Successful completion of the Foundations of ADHD for Coaches is necessary to move on to this next course.
This 11-week/22 class (total of 33 coach training hours), Growth course focuses on the skills, techniques, resources, and tools you, as an ADHD Life Coach, will use to facilitate awareness, change, and personal growth with your clients. After this training, you will have filled your power-packed ADHD Life Coaching Toolkit with resources to use when working with your clients and supporting them in their success.
Throughout this course, you will learn and then practice with these tools and concepts to authentically and compassionately understand what it’s like to be on the receiving end as the client.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How to support your client in measuring their learning, change, growth, and value from the coaching
- The process of change so you know if potential clients are ready for coaching
- How to support a client from what they are currently experiencing to where they want to be instead
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how they relate to change, learning, and growth and how unmet they can be barriers for ADHD clients
- Obstacles that prevent change from occurring even when we want it for persons with ADHD
- The grief process of an ADHD diagnosis
- How to reduce a client’s automatic negative thinking, old beliefs, what they tolerate, and lack of boundaries that drains their energy and prevents them from moving forward
- How to empower and motivate your clients throughout the coaching process
- How to identify and leverage a client’s strengths, learning styles, talents, interests, passions, values, and intelligences
- How to help clients improve their relationships by uniquely communicating their appreciation
- How to perform a strengths assessment with your clients so they can leverage what they are good at
- Ways to explore your client’s barriers to change and how to move forward in their life
- And much more
CORE: Essential Coach Skills for the ADHD Life Coach
*This final course in the iACTcenter’s training focuses on learning and practicing the unique skills and competencies of coaching.
This 10-week/20 class (33 hours) CORE course is the last in the curriculum portion of our program. The theory and science in each class bring the coaching process together to increase your awareness and confidence in demonstrating the coaching skills, competencies, ethics, standards, and coaching guidelines. With our coach mentors to support your learning and growth, you will be well on your way to graduating from the iACTcenter as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC), applying for your credential from the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- The eight core International Coaching Federation (ICF) coaching competencies and how they apply to ADHD Life Coaching
- The ethical guidelines and standards for coaching set forth by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- What it means to have the mindset of a coach that includes curiosity, mindfulness, learning, and growth.
- How to help your client clarify and set an agenda for their coaching sessions, so they get the most value out of your work together, follow through, and experience the life they have always wanted.
- The difference between an everyday conversation and a coaching coach-versation
- How to begin and end a coaching session on time while being assured you are providing amazing value to your clients
- How to stay present in your coaching so you provide your client with the best value
- How to coach people to design new strategies and systems to manage their ADHD better using creative brainstorming and exploration
- How to support your client so they can reach their goals and maintain long-term change
- How to create doable action steps that have the most chance for your client to follow through and succeed
- How to encourage, champion, and support your clients throughout the coaching process
- How to ask powerful questions that facilitate life-changing “aha” moments
- How to empower your client by trusting they are creative, resourceful, and whole
- And much more!
Our September 2023 Semester is FULL
The Good News is…
Your next chance to train with us starts:
JANUARY 8th, 2024
Classes are from 12-1:30 PM PT/ 3-4:30 PM ET, Monday & Wednesday
Reserve Your Seat for the January 2024 Monday/Wednesday Semester!
For answers to your questions about your next opportunity to train with us…
Please email Heidi at Heidi@iACTcenter.com with any questions.
Register for the
iACTcenter Associate Coach (iAC)
January 2024 M/W
Register for the
Certified AHDH Life Coach (CALC) Training
January 2024 M/W
Advanced-Credentialed ADHD Life Coach (A-CALC)
For those wanting the advanced knowledge and skills of a Certified ADHD Life Coach, business career development, and earn a credential from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Coming Soon, May ’24
Please check our other training programs, the iACTcenter Associate Coach (iAC) or the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training programs.
iACTcenter Associate Coach (iAC)
For those wanting to add the knowledge and skills of an ADHD Life Coach to their current role but do not aim to be without certified or build a coaching business.
- FOUNDATIONS for ADHD Coaches
- 8 weeks/24 hours of advanced ADHD education via live video conferencing that answers the “why” underneath the ADHD experience (Value $2760)
- GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change
- 11 weeks/33 hours (Value $3700)
- CORE: the Essential Coaching Skills Course
- 8.5 weeks / 25.5 hours (Value $3400)
- Foundations, Growth, and CORE Course curriculum
- Handouts, resources, templates, exercises, and tools that are yours to keep ($637 Value)
- Upward of 36 hours of ADHD Life Coach observation
- During our live 90-minute twice-a-month iACTcenter video conferenced community Coaching Labs, GAP (Value $4140)
- 24/7 Interactive Access with our Passionate Community of Learners
- In our Virtual iACTcenter Community Lounge and Cafe. Interact with our global community of students. Connect with others who share similar niche interests. Get answers from experienced students and staff, and share research, resources, and ideas! ($667 Value)
- Five 1-hour monthly Graduation Accountability Program (GAP) meetings
- During the second half of your training to provide the support you want to complete your certification requirements. (Value $582)
- 3 Hours of Coach Mentoring
- Gain confidence and skills in ADHD Life Coach competencies (Value $600)
Total Value: $16,449+
You pay only $5700
(Payment plans available)
Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC)
For those who want the advanced knowledge and skills of a fully Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) and build a sustainable coaching business making a difference while making a living.
Course 1 – FOUNDATIONS for ADHD Coaches
- 17 Classes, 8.5 weeks/24 hours of Advanced comprehensive learning of ADHD that moves well beyond the basics and digs deep to answer the “why” of the multi-faceted ADHD experience. (Value $2760)
- Course 2 – GROWTH: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change
- 22 Classes, 11 weeks/33 hours (Value $3700)
Course 3 – CORE: Essential Coaching Skills for the ADHD Life Coach
- 20 Classes, 10 weeks / 30 hours (Value $3400)
iACTcenter Curriculum Assets
- Handouts, workbooks, resources, templates, exercises, and tools that are yours to keep ($637 Value)
iACTcenter’s Virtual Global Library
- Available only to our iACTcenter students. Access the training recordings, additional coaching and business-building resources, and downloadable videos designed to complement your in-class curriculum.
- Twice a month 90-minute Coaching Labs
- Live 90-minute twice-a-month iACTcenter video conferenced community Coaching Labs. Upwards of an additional 36 hours of learning! Join our entire iACTcenter community as we demonstrate, observe, and participate in live ADHD Life Coaching. Recordings are available for those unable to attend live. (Value $4140)
- 24/7 Interactive Virtual iACTcenter Community Lounge and Cafe
- Interact with our global community of students. Talk to students worldwide, and connect with others with similar niches and key interests. Participate in paying it forward while benefiting from and sharing research, resources, and ideas! ($667 Value)
- Monthly one-hour Live Career Development and Business Building Q & A sessions.
- Your business will be ready when you graduate with the opportunity to get answers to creating your coaching business when you need them during these live monthly calls hosted by our Founder, Laurie Dupar. (Value $2900)
- Monthly One-hour Live Coaching Q & A Meetings
- Additional time each month to get answers to your questions about coaching skills, competencies, and scenarios. Led by one of our ICF credentialed trainers and mentor, you will get that extra support to become a confident Certified ADHD Life Coach. (Value $2900)
- Five 90-minute monthly Graduation Accountability Program (GAP) meetings
- During the second half of your training, the GAP meetings provide the extra support and accountability you want to complete your graduation requirements and hold your ADHD Life Coach Certificate in your hand! (Value $1235)
- 10 Hours of Coach Mentoring
- 10 hours of coach mentoring by our ICF credentialed mentors are included in your tuition. Gain confidence in your ADHD Life Coach skills and competencies with the feedback and guidance you receive. (Value $2470)
- Quarterly Half-day ADHD Career Development and Business Building Workshops
- Offered throughout the year of your training, these workshops provide you with the chance to focus and deep dive into key coaching and career development topics, including:
- ADHD Medication Answers (Value $247)
- Coaching and ADHD Medications: A Prescription for Success (Value $197)
- Business Planning for Your Year Ahead (Value $197)
- Conversations to Clients: How to Enroll Clients Into Your Coaching Business (Value $247)
- Coaching to Help Families with ADHD Thrive (Value $247)
- Learn How to Create and Design with Canva for all Your Business Needs (Value $247)
- Technology Tips for the ADHD Life Coaching Business (Value $197)
- Group Coaching 102 (Value $247)
- How to Make Money in Your Business (Value $247)
- Maximize Your Speaking Gigs (Value $247)
- And more. ($3450 value)
- Offered throughout the year of your training, these workshops provide you with the chance to focus and deep dive into key coaching and career development topics, including:
- Exclusive Access to our ADHD Life Coach Referral Network
- Real-life people applying to work with our students. Earn additional coaching hours and coaching practice with clients wanting to work with you! (Value $1500)
- A life-long community of like-minded people and the chance to join a profession that is making a positive difference in the lives of people around the globe. Value PRICELESS!
Total Value: $22,036+
You pay only $8300
(Payment plans available)
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a good fit for this training?
Our training is for adult learners. Our students have completed at least a high school level of education and are ready, willing, and able to take responsibility for their learning. We also recommend you have a strong personal foundation and support system to help with your efforts and success in this program.
Most of our students are between the ages of 25-75 with a wide variety of previous education, careers, professions, or personal life experience. Whatever your background, the commonality that bonds our students is the realization and desire to make a difference and meet the need for increased awareness and resources for ADHD.
We find that our program’s best fit are those who have had personal or professional experience with ADHD. Are wanting to expand their knowledge about the science of ADHD. Are open to learning a completely new way of helping people with ADHD live their brilliance and feel “called” to do this work.
The training is taught in English. However, many of our students speak English as a second language and can utilize a translation tool for the class handouts.
What is the withdrawal/refund policy?
What happens at the end of the training?
Upon completing the iACTcenter, graduates will have earned a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) designation from the iACTcenter. They will be well on their way to meeting the credentialing application requirements for the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
You will be ready to coach a broad spectrum of individuals, families, and groups around the world and apply your advanced understanding of ADHD and coaching skills in a personal, professional, or entrepreneurial manner.
You will also be part of the ongoing growing interactive community at the iACTcenter. Graduate Members benefit from ongoing access to our twice a month Coaching Labs, continued participation in our coaching referral network, the opportunity to promote their services via our main website, 10% off any classes, courses, or webinars offered through the iACTcenter…and of course a huge hug whenever possible at ADHD conference and events.
Who can I coach when I graduate?
The iACTcenter, focusing on holistic coaching, created the certification of an ADHD Life Coach because we know people are more than just their ADHD. When you graduate, you will have been trained to coach persons of any age and niche struggling with ADHD, including students, adolescents, college students, adults, parents, families, and even our senior folks who recently discovered their ADHD.
What is the weekly time commitment?
How do I access the trainings?
What if I am outside of the United States?
When can I start earning money as a coach?
Is the iACTcenter approved by the International Coach Federation(ICF)?
Yes! The iACTcenter has met the rigorous requirements set forth by the ICF and is an ACSTH approved ICF coach training program.
After completing the iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) program, do I need additional credentials to practice as a Certified ADHD Life Coach?
No. The iACTcenter has met the ICF’s rigorous requirements and is an ACSTH-approved ICF coach training program. After graduation, you can practice as a Certified ADHD Life Coach(CALC) from the iACTcenter.
Suppose you would like to become credentialed with the International Coach Federation. In that case, you can use your training, practice, and mentoring hours gained through the iACTcenter towards applying directly to the ICF where one of their official assessors awards you with an ICF credential. The ICF does not recognize any other credential or training to practice fully as an iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
Another ADHD Coach training program says that I need their specific credential to be an ADHD Life Coach. Is that true?
No. The International Coaching Federation(ICF) is the only credentialing authority on coaching. There is no additional credential needed.
The iACTcenter is an approved ICF training program. When you graduate from the iACTcenter you have earned your Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) or Associate iACTcenter Coach (IAC) certifications.
As an approved ICF training program, you can use your training, practice, and mentoring hours gained through the iACTcenter towards your ICF credential. Our training is designed to meet those standards.
When are the classes/labs/workshops?
Check the calendar HERE.
What's the difference in the levels of training?
Check our comparison table HERE.
Can I be an affiliate of your training?
YES! Go HERE.
How long does it take to complete the program?
Most students can complete the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) program in six months. Our policy allows for one full year to complete this training.
The advanced, more comprehensive Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training takes one full year to complete. Why? It takes time to become an exceptional coach. Complete the coursework, experience coaching, practice the coaching skills yourself, learn from the coach mentoring, and build your coaching business foundation.
Where is the iACTcenter located?
The iACTcenter training is live and completely virtual, meaning you can access our training from anywhere in the world! Our virtual Global Classroom meets via zoom video conferencing systems. Students have trained with us from South Africa, China, the U.K., Brazil, Australia, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, and more.
Our headquarters are located near Seattle, Washington in the United States.
Are There any Hidden Fees or Expenses?
All you need to graduate is included in your tuition. You will need to have a computer, tablet, or smartphone to access the calls, WIFI internet, and a couple of 3″ binders if you want to print out the class handouts and organize them in that fashion. You are also responsible for any long-distance, phone, or internet charges you might incur based on how and from where you are joining us.
5 hours of mentoring is also included in your tuition. This is a very unique benefit since mentoring is a requirement to apply for the International Coach Federation (ICF) credential.
Who are the Instructors & staff at the iACTcenter?
Laurie Dupar is a trained Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse (RN), Professionally Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Mentor Coach (CMC), and Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC). The students at the iACTcenter benefit from her one-of-a-kind expertise in the neuroscience of ADHD and the art of coaching.
Her initial coach training was at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in 2002. Since then, she has received certifications from numerous coach training programs. She is a published #1 Amazon Bestselling author, a founding board member of the ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO), and frequently sought to speak on coaching and ADHD. She serves on several boards that serve the ADHD community.
She has been training emerging coaches since 2010 and founded the iACTcenter in 2015 to meet the global need for ADHD Life Coaches worldwide.
Knowing that growth, change, and learning are part of her core values, Laurie founded the International ADHD Coach Training Center to teach a new generation of ADHD life coaches her unique holistic ADHD Life Coaching brand.
Laurie’s mission is to decrease the stigma and increase the awareness and resources for ADHD by preparing coaches to work with a broad spectrum of individuals, families, and groups living with ADHD worldwide.
Sue Trace, CALC, CPCC, PCC
Sue is passionate about resilience & well-being! With a background in nursing, recruitment, retention, HR, sales, marketing, program development, company ownership & management, Sue brings a wealth of career and life experience, offering effective and results-oriented coaching. Sue is a certified ADHD (CALC) coach through the iACTcenter, a certified professional co-active coach (CPCC) through the Co-Active Training Institute, and a certified team coach through the Global Team Coaching Institute. She holds her ACC designation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Sue coaches individuals, leaders, and teams in healthcare and corporate organizations to increase positive collaboration, engagement, and retention and build resilience to endure challenging times through evidence-based neuroscience & positive psychology programs.
Personal life experiences have given Sue an understanding of individuals struggling with ADHD’s daily difficulties. Having been a guardian to two at-risk teens struggling with Fetal Alcohol Effects, ADHD, reactive attachment disorder, sensory processing delays, and dyslexia, combined with her daughter with inattentive ADHD and cognitive processing delays and living with an ADHD husband, she gets the challenges. Sue is a fierce yet compassionate advocate.
Sue is thrilled to be an instructor with the iACTcenter and work with emerging coaches equally passionate about making a difference in the lives of others with ADHD!
Tracy has been an executive and leadership coach for over ten years. She works with brighter people than the average bear to develop their interpersonal skills and succeed at work. Tracy has coached up and down the career ladder, from job seekers to vice presidents, and has worked in different industries, including technology, government, academia, and health care. Tracy helps her clients, individuals, or teams develop new perspectives that lead to new behaviors, behaviors more likely to get the results they want, whether it’s a promotion, more team cohesion, or just being heard, seen, and valued for their ideas.
Many of the folks Tracy coaches also have had struggles with ADHD. That experience and her personal and family experiences with ADHD have brought her to the iACT Center. She is excited to work with others passionate about supporting people with ADHD.
Tracy also teaches doctoral classes at the Organizational Leadership and Business Psychology Department at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology. She earned her Ph.D. in Human Development, her M.A. in Human and Organization Systems, and her Evidence-Based Coaching Certificate from Fielding Graduate University.
Cathy is a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) from Oklahoma City and coaches people of all ages who struggle with executive function issues at GOETT Focused. In 2018, Cathy hosted the first men’s annual ADHD Telesummit, “On the Right ADHD Trail”. Her role at the iACTcenter includes running the Graduate Accountability Program (GAP) to support students in completing their graduation requirements and earning their credentials.
Heidi Fishbein, ACC, CALC
Fishbein holds professional credentials as an Associate Certified Coach(ACC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She has also earned her certification as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) through the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter). Her certification as a Christian Life Coach through Leadership Coaching Canada adds to her expertise.
Heidi is the proud mother of two creative, spontaneous, and fun-loving young boys. She considers herself blessed to have an incredibly supportive husband who shares her love of family and service to others. As a family, they enjoy being active in their community and church, sharing game nights, and pursuing a variety of sports and recreational adventures.
Over several years Heidi has developed her skill and ability to navigate treatment issues, life strategies, family dynamics, therapies, and advocacy in her personal and professional life. Heidi has gained extensive experience and knowledge that inform her understanding of people from a holistic perspective. She believes it is important to appreciate each person’s life’s psycho/social/spiritual/environmental influences.
As a coach, Heidi supports her clients in identifying and pursuing their goals to effect the desired change. Heidi is well equipped to support and journey with clients, helping them navigate change and challenges in their personal lives, relationships, and circumstances.
Heidi Fishbein, ACC, CALC Heidi@iACTcenter.com
What happens during the year of training?
- Join with other students Mondays and Wednesdays for 90 minutes in our virtual Global Classroom using Zoom
- Learn an advanced knowledge of ADHD
- Be introduced and interact with the tools, exercises, and strategies you will use in your ADHD life coaching practice.
- Dive deep into the process, skills, and competencies of ADHD life coaching
- Observe, practice, and engage in real-life coaching and case studies during our twice a month Coaching Labs
- Benefit from the monthly one hour Q & A business building session
- Attend quarterly virtual business building workshops to teach you the foundation of running a successful coaching business
During the second half of your training, we continue to partner and support you as you:
- Attend the monthly one-hour Graduation Accountability Program (GAP) calls, so you complete the training and hold your graduation certificate in your hand.
- Fine-tune your coaching skills in twice a month Coaching Labs
- Accrue coaching practice hours
- Complete your 5 hours of mentor coaching included in your tuition
- Continue attending the monthly one hour Q & A business building sessions and quarterly business building workshops.
- Put the final foundation pieces of your coaching business into place.
- Apply for graduation!
We are with you every step of the way for the entire year as you prepare for your first classes right up until you are holding your certificate as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) in your hands.
When are the classes held?
Depending on the semester and session, classes are Monday and Wednesday, or Tuesdays and Thursdays.
*Enrollment opens only 3 times per year: January, May, and September. The training takes one year to complete.
Each class is 90 minutes. Each semester offers classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. The timing of the classes depends on which semester you are enrolled in. See below for more details.
Class Times by Semester
The September semester holds classes from 5-6:30 pm PT / 8-9:30 pm ET
The January semester holds classes from 12-1:30 pm PT/ 3-4:30 pm ET.
The May semester holds classes from 9-10:30 am PT / 12-1:30 pm ET.
Find out more about the dates and times of our training and other events on our iACTcenter calendar at: www.iactcenter.com/events-2/
What if I have to miss a class?
It is an International Coach Federation requirement that you attend 80% of the classes. If you fall below this percentage, you can make this up by reviewing the missed classes and submitting a summary of what you learned as a demonstration of your interaction and participation with the information.
It is your responsibility to keep track of your attendance throughout the program. You will be asked to detail any classes missed and the dates of Coaching Labs you attended.
How do I apply for your tuition scholarships?
Yes! Julien Mussi, a barrister and student from the UK, passed away unexpectedly in the Fall of 2015 during our inaugural class. Each semester since, we have continued to honor his passion to help others with ADHD by awarding a $500 Julien Mussi Scholarship to our qualifying students. Click here to see if you qualify.
When I'm ready to register...then what?
Just click the enroll button for the program of your choice above and then be checking your emails for follow up welcome and training materials!
What is the difference between the iACTcenter Associate Coach (IAC) & the Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC)?
Both programs take approximately one year to complete. Participants from both programs benefit from the same three-course comprehensive ADHD Life Coaching curriculum and participate in the year-round Coaching Labs.
The Associate program is designed for students who DO NOT want to become professional credentialed coaches with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) nor build a sustainable and profitable coaching business. Instead, it is ideal for persons wanting to take their training and apply it to their previous roles such as parenting, education, or health care.
The iACTcenter Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) program is designed for persons wanting to become Certified ADHD Life Coaches (CALC), benefit from the business-building support offered through the iACTcenter, and want to pursue their ICF credential after graduation.
To compare the benefits and tuition for these programs, scroll to the above table.
How many international students does the iACTcenter train?
Here at the iACTcenter, we proudly specialize in training international students. Approximately 30-40% of our students join us from six continents and over 60 countries worldwide.
How many mentor coaching hours are included in the iACTcenter's Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) training?
Here at the iACTcenter, we are proud to include in your tuition 10 hours of mentor coaching. 10 hours is the exact number you need to apply for your International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential.
When does the next semester start?
The iACTcenter semesters begin in January, May, and September each year. Class times for each semester vary to accommodate our global student population.
Class times for our January semester are 12 noon-1:30 pm PT/ 3-4:30 pm ET
The May semester class times are from 9-10:30 am PT/12-1:30 pm ET
The September semester class times are from 5-6:30 pm PT/8-9:30 pm ET
Our class size is limited to 15 perfectly imperfect people wanting to learn how to make a positive difference in the lives of others struggling with ADHD.
Questions? Please email Heidi at Heidi@iACTcenter.com
What is the primary language used at the iACTceter?
English is the primary language used by faculty, staff and administration at the iACTcenter.