I’m taking a break from my regular blog post today to tell you about a fantastic event- the 5th Annual Virtual AD/HD Conference®. It takes place October 1-4, and it’s completely online.
The Virtual AD/HD Conference is a unique event that brings the top experts in AD/HD directly to you. Not everyone can travel across the country (or across the world!) to attend a physical conference. Travel and lodging can prove to be very expensive, as can the time away from work and home. The truth is that sometimes physical conferences just aren’t practical for the people who need them the most. And that’s where the Virtual AD/HD Conference comes in.
The conference brings together an international community of people affected by AD/HD, including adults, parents, spouses/partners, doctors, therapists, advocates, coaches, counselors, and many more.
You can learn more about the conference, review the full conference agenda (I’ll be presenting at this year’s conference, along with 22 other AD/HD experts!) , and read testimonials from people who have attended here.
Here are 5 reasons why I recommend attending the Virtual AD/HD Conference:
1. You’ll access the top experts in the world of AD/HD from the comfort of your own home or office.
2. You’ll get the latest information and strategies on the most important topics in AD/HD. The conference topics cover everything from children to adults, from parenting to marriage, and from life skills to medication management.
3. You’ll connect with a supportive group of your peers. The conference is attended by hundreds of people who understand the challenges of AD/HD.
4. You’ll participate at your own pace. You can choose to attend the sessions live via phone or Internet, or you can download the presentations later. The presentations and materials are available online for 3 months after the close of the conference.
5. You’ll skip the costs and hassles of traveling to a conference. The Virtual AD/HD Conference is cost efficient because it removes the need for hotels, airports, babysitters, and expensive restaurant meals.
I think the conference is a great opportunity to connect with your peers and get all the tools you need to succeed from the top experts in the world of AD/HD.
Once again, you can learn more about the Virtual AD/HD Conference, review the full conference agenda, and read testimonials from people who have attended by CLICKING HERE.
I hope you’ll consider joining me there! I will be speaking on The Top 3 Medication Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them on Wednesday morning!